How Does a Home Backup Generator Work?
A home backup generator senses a power outage, turns on automatically, and delivers backup power to your home. It will run until utility power returns, whether that’s two hours or two weeks.
1. Utility Power Is Lost
Perhaps it’s a blackout, disaster, or a fire. Maybe it’s a power company equipment failure. In any case, the electricity you depend on is suddenly gone.
2. Your Generator Senses A Problem
Within seconds, your generator prepares to restore your home’s power.
3. The Generator Turns On Automatically – Whether You’re Home Or Away
Within a few seconds, it is up to speed and generating electricity.
4. Your Electricity Is Restored
The automatic transfer switch sends generator power to your home. And it will continue until utility power returns.
LT Generators | Helping Our Clients Protect the Things That Power Their Homes
- Authorized Generac & Kohler Dealer of Automatic Backup Natural Gas, Propane, & Diesel Generators
- Refrigeration/freezer for food & medication
- Air conditioning
- Lighting – inside & out
- Sump pump
- Kitchen appliances
- Washer and Dryer
- Security system
- Garage door opener and Gate
- Medical equipment
- Contact with the outside world: Internet, cell phone chargers, television, radio & more
- Monetary loss from temporary relocation, hotel costs, dining out, property damage, etc
AIR CONDITIONING POWER
LIGHTING INSIDE AND OUT
INTERNET AND SMART TECHNOLOGY & APPLIANCES
GARAGE DOOR OPENER & ELECTRIC GATES
WASHER & DRYER & SUMP PUMP
WANT TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
DURING A BLACKOUT OR EMERGENCY?
Book your appointment at (818) 787-1470
Let our experts help you protect your business.
More Than 100 positive client Reviews
SERVICE & INSTALLATION AREAS
Serving Malibu, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Palisades, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Encino, and other surrounding areas.