Cummins NPower GF Series
Features & Benefits
- Installed by LT Generators
- Cummins Heavy-Duty Engine – Rugged 4-cycle industrial spark ignited engine delivers reliable power, low emissions, and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor-starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault-clearing short-circuit capability, and class H insulation. The alternator electrical insulation system is UL1446 Recognized.
- Control Systems – The PowerCommand electronic control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration, including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentryTM protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection, and NFPA 110 compliance. PowerCommand control is Listed to UL508.
- Cooling System – Standard cooling package provides reliable running at the rated power level, at up to 100oF ambient temperature.
- Housings – Optional weather-protective housings are available.
- Certifications – Generators are designed, manufactured, tested, and certified to relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, and CSA standards.
24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Van Nuys, CA to answer any questions you might have.
(818) 787-1470 or contact us.