Champion Transfer Switch
Features & Benefits
- Installed by LT Generators
- 200 Amp Whole House with Demand Control Automatic Transfer Switch
- 100 Amp 12 Space Load Center Automatic Transfer Switch
- Service Entrance Rated
- Nema 3R for Indoor or Outdoor Installation or Nema 1, Indoor Rated (depending on size)
- Manages up to 8 high demand appliances
- Appliances are managed and reacquired sequentially
- Emergency Essentials for Select Circuit Installation
- Cost effective way to power the most important circuits in your home
Champion ATS100 Emergency Essential 100 Amp 12 Space Load Center Automatic Transfer Switch, Nema 3R for Indoor or Outdoor Installation
With our Emergency Essentials switch this allows you to use only the key appliances you select during a power outage, determined at the time of your initial installation. Emergency Essentials is the cost effective way to power the most important circuits in your home when the power goes out.
Champion ATS200 Whole House 200 amp service rated automatic transfer switch with Demand Control intelligent load management technology, your home’s power requirements are monitored continuously.
This ATS can back up your home’s entire 200 amp distribution panel with the ability to manage up to 8 high demand appliances for your Whole House power needs. Your home’s circuits are divided into prioritized zones – from vital to managed. If your generator nears maximum capacity, pre-designated, high demand appliances are managed to avoid overload. As soon as demand lowers, the generator will automatically reacquire the appliances that are managed. Appliances are managed and reacquired sequentially.
A Load Control Module (sold separately) is used for larger loads such as electric range, dryer or water heater. When choosing a smaller generator for your Whole House needs, Demand Control means that you do not always need to choose the largest generator.