Cummins Heavy Duty Power Series
Features & Benefits
- Installed by LT Generators
- Cummins® heavy-duty engine – Rugged 4- cycle, industrial diesel delivers reliable power, low emissions and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Permanent magnet generator (PMG) – This option feature offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system – The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation. Optional features include alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system – Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for rated ambient temperatures, simplifies facility design requirements for rejected heat.
- Fuel Tanks – Dual wall sub-base fuel tanks are also available.
- NFPA – The genset accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Van Nuys, CA to answer any questions you might have.
(818) 787-1470 or contact us.